International Ecommerce Manager
Mountain Warehouse has grown rapidly and is the largest outdoor retailer in the UK. Alongside this, international sales now account for over 25% of the total online business supported by triple digit YoY growth. We are now looking for a talented Ecommerce professional with international growth experience to own the strategy in this area and take our global sales to the next level. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, you will be a key senior member within the team and have the opportunity to make your mark within a fast paced environment.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with the Head of Ecommerce to plan and deliver country specific strategies for our key territories including the USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, France and Poland
- Take ownership of international sales growth including P&L responsibility
- Identify and build business cases for new customer acquisition opportunities
- Lead localisation initiatives across all international profiles and analyse their success
- Report on country specific performance and provide actionable insights through key trends
- Liaise with in market retail teams to co-ordinate global multichannel campaigns
- Drive the international agenda within the Ecommerce team and align activity across existing campaigns
- Deliver the long term international growth strategy including the hiring of new members of the team
We would love to meet someone with
- Ideally you will have a degree in marketing, business, communications or a relevant subject
- At least 5 years’ experience within ecommerce, with a proven track record of driving growth in an international capacity or equivalent.
- Commercially minded and able to demonstrate ROI using data driven strategies
- You will have an analytical & inquisitive mind, with a passion for interrogating data to understand current performance and identify opportunities for growth
- You will be adept at managing multiple concurrent projects and able to prioritise your workload accordingly
- You will be poised and confident, able to liaise with large organisations and present business cases to senior management
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme (eligible after a probationary period)
Zakti is a lifestyle brand for people who want stylish, high quality clothing without paying the earth. Fit, function and comfort are paramount, but our customers are still looking for gear that helps them look great and feel confident.
At the heart of the Zakti brand is a passion for product, with a laid-back approach that shows that we’re advocates of a healthy lifestyle, but not obsessives. We kit our customers out in the best gear for their activity of choice – even if it is coffee with friends, and by cutting out the big brand middle man, our products are an unbeatable price too.
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and website are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
We have well located and well stocked stores where you and your family can get straightforward advice from our knowledgeable, friendly staff. In most of our stores you can even bring your dog in too! Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.