Purpose of the role:
- To champion all elements of the marketing mix to help achieve ambitious sales growth in new and existing markets.
- To plan and execute initiatives that promote ACO Building Drainage’s Product, Knowledge and Service competencies.
- To maximise brand potential through association with ACO parent brand and sister companies.
- Propose and agree an annual marketing plan designed to deliver business growth.
- Maintain strong understanding of descriptive and technical data relating to the product range and their application.
- Research and analyse the market, identifying trends and opportunities.
- Maintain a strong understanding of target audiences and market sectors, developing a clear and relevant positioning and tone of voice for the brand.
- Engage personally with the relevant communities.
- Monitor and analyse market/competitors.
- Generate product and corporate marketing collateral following corporate marketing guidelines.
- Develop strong campaigns and initiatives that build brand and product awareness.
- Plan, brief and manage programmes with external agencies including social media, advertising and exhibitions.
- Generate and nurture marketing/sales leads.
- Build, analyse and use smart data in delivering marketing campaigns.
- Monitor ROI for marketing campaigns & initiatives.
- The ACO Building Drainage team, the wider ACO marketing team, external agencies / contractors as appropriate; media contacts.
- Ongoing liaison with the product manager, external sales team and design team discussing ideas, plans, execution and delivery.
- Excellent written and spoken English with an attention to detail.
- Marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Commercially astute with ability to analyse data.
- Strong understanding of digital and social media.
- At least 5 year experience in a similar role.
- Have an understanding of construction products, processes and procedures, in the UK market. Have a basic understanding of material and manufacturing technologies.
- Experience in CRM management (Microsoft Dynamics preferred).
- Strong presentation skills.
- A relevant degree 2:1 & preferably a Marketing Qualification.
- IT literacy (Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Power point).
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.