Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst – Surrey up to £70K
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a digital team as Senior Data Analyst – working at a leading automotive company.
- You will work on all things digital from content, creative to digital and personalised journeys.
- You will also have the opportunity to develop propensity models and segmentations
Senior Data Analyst - The role
- Deliver data analysis and solutions to client projects at this automotive client across digital, social and CRM.
- Present and explain the results of analysis to non-technical colleagues and stakeholders
- Work closely with Data Planners and Planners to develop innovative digital and data solutions to client projects
- Work closely with the content and developer teams to continuous optimise all the websites.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance using dashboard builds
- Manage one analyst
Senior Data Analyst - Skills and experience
- Substantial experience in data analysis and insight within a marketing environment (ideally across digital, social and CRM)
- A passion for using all types of customer data to uncover insight that drives data strategy
- A strategic thinker with strong communication skills
- Ability to develop all types of data analysis including cluster, segmentation and modelling
- Excellent SQL skills or similar programming software and advanced Excel
- Web analytics experience – e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Experience of Social Listening and Analysis tools
This exciting opportunity would really suit a Senior Data Analyst who wants to work across digital and CRM on exciting projects at a leading automotive company based in Surrey. The salary is up to £70K
This great Senior Data Analyst role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in Data roles within marketing, so even if this role isn't for you, I could well have one that's perfect for you. Visit http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs and send me your CV now.