Broker Marketing Manager
Broker Marketing Manager
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
Zurich offers a range of savings, life and general insurance products and services, delivered via professional intermediaries, our workplace partners and directly to consumers. These help people protect their families, their possessions and even their businesses – but they ultimately help people achieve their ambitions.
People have incredible choice as to what they spend their money on, and too few are choosing to spend it on their financial needs.. We want to show the world that seizing control of your finances can leave you feeling as happy as splashing out on the latest iPad.
Our new customer-first approach is being championed from the very top of our organisation.
We want to be the most forward-thinking, digital-hungry marketing team in financial services. Come with us.
What you will bring
The right person for this Marketing Manager role will have experienced working in a creative marketing team. They will be expert in planning and executing marketing campaigns that dramatically improve how we communicate with large multinational customers, and brokers.
Working with business partners, you will be responsible for managing the go-to-market marketing plan for the Broker/Commercial area of the business. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary and collaborative team to deliver marketing activity based on research and insight.
- You’ll be adept at understanding your customer’s needs and bring innovative campaigns to life that reference the insight gathered. Delivering campaigns across all media channels and customer touch points such as digital and print
- Measuring the success/effectiveness of marketing campaigns through reporting and analytical tools
- You will have had people management experience encouraging and inspiring others to become better marketers that produce great results
- You’ll be used to managing a wide and varied workload.
- You’ll have had experience delivering Tenders.
- Content is also a key area of this role, not only producing the collateral to execute the campaign including creative, writing content, ads, video etc but experience of creating and implementing a content strategy, analysing the performance of content marketing and taking actions
- Managing resources in an efficient way including budgets
- Bringing fresh new ideas on how we can most effectively reach our customers, utilising the latest marketing techniques.
- Presenting and sharing ideas expertly with people from all backgrounds
- Finding ways to help Zurich hear and see our customer’s stories and take action from them using tailored artefacts such as presentations, reports, visual maps, interactive channels, animations and videos
Your Skills and Experience:
You are likely to…
- Have worked as a marketer in another large corporate financial services organization
- Be able to cope with or drive change in a fast moving environment with varying workloads and pressures
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills – written and verbal
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of managing a small team, able to delegate effectively and track workloads
- Collaboration and facilitation skills – ability to bring the right people together
- Ability to support culture change
- Have a degree or higher qualifications in Marketing, Design or a related field with a number years of experience
A leader and a team player, collaborator, a big thinker, detailed, an analytical problem solver, articulate, rigorous, confident, resilient, proactive and energetic, professional, optimistic, empathetic, delivery-focused.
In return we are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus and defined contribution pension scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.
There will be some travel expected to the London office, this role is based in Farnborough.
Why our people love working with us…
Zurich is a wonderfully supportive and fun place to work. We genuinely like each other and feel privileged to do the work that we do, in the way that we do it. Our work gives us the opportunity to make a real difference in the future lives of real people.
At Zurich we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our 4 million customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes. As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
As an equal opportunities employer, Zurich celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.