Regional Marketing Manager
Regional Marketing Manager
Midlands or South
Casual Dining Restaurants
To £45,000 plus car allowance and benefits
Regional Marketing Manager role, developing and implementing exciting local plans for this much-loved brand.
New Openings & Transformations:
• Develop relevant marketing plans to support new openings and transformations
• Work with the local Operations team and agencies to identify new opportunities
• Recommend key activities to drive strong ROI
• Work with functional experts and agencies to optimise owned and earned channels (PR, email, web and social)
• Analyse campaign effectiveness and share learnings with relevant stakeholders
• Identify opportunities to drive the business and develop specific marketing plans to support prioritised restaurants (including top and under-performing restaurants)
• Work with functional experts to promote regional/local activations across owned and earned channels (PR, email, web and social)
• Develop and implement relevant communications for local and regional markets
• Work with local ops managers and marketing agencies to establish smart ways of working to achieve operational efficiencies
• Work with Trading, Operations and Finance to deliver regular ROI reporting on activity and put forward recommendations & learnings
Optimising National Campaigns at local level:
• Work as part of the broader Marketing team to identify and capitalise on opportunities to maximise impact of National Campaigns at a local level (includes Campaign and Menu launches, Calendar events, Delivery / takeaway, Partnerships and activations)
• Manage allocated RM budgets and strive to continually improve ROI
• Proven Local Marketing experience within hospitality, retail or similar industry
• Educated to A-Level Standard or equivalent
• Excellent command of English, written and spoken
• Accomplished Word, Excel and PowerPoint user
• Confidence and ability to use initiative and make decisions
• Good grasp of results and reporting
• Managing a budget
A much-loved, fun brand in the UK casual dining sector with 400+ restaurants in the UK as well as a strong international presence.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email one of the team.