Affinity and Retention Marketing Manager
Details about the Client
Alcumus is the UK's market-leading provider of technology-enabled business assurance and compliance risk management solutions, supporting international clients and 35% of the UK FTSE 100. It has five cutting-edge business units, each of which has an impressive list of blue-chip clients. One of the leading and most-established of these business units is Alcumus SafeContractor, one of the UK's largest and most comprehensive health and safety accreditation schemes, with over 300 major clients and 28,000 contractors.
Detailed Job Description
- SafeContractor's growth strategy over the next five years is ambitious and well planned.
- Working out of a large and modern building in Cardiff, SafeContractor has over 100 dedicated employees covering management, business development, retention, auditing, client services, affinity schemes and contractor support.
- The Retention and Affinity Marketing Manager will work solely for the SafeContractor business unit and will sit within the marketing department, which currently has 13 people.
- This is a new, exciting role with great potential within a fast-growing marketing team. It is expected that the successful candidate will have a strong marketing background and have experience of working on Retention programmes ideally within a membership or subscription based proposition.
- Working with senior SafeContractor and marketing management, develop a revenue and profit-driving retention strategy for the SafeContractor business
- Optimise retention rates amongst Clients and Independent contractors
- Develop and refine value propositions for targeted customer segments
- Review and optimise the customer/member journey
- Develop lifecycle communication programme to improve member engagement
- Measure the effectiveness of all communications, providing ROI data where appropriate
- Work with the Affinity Manager to create sustainable working relationships with affinity partners that drives revenue streams for our business
- Increase accreditation rate of contractor members
- Line management responsibility for existing Retention and Affinity Executive
- Take lead in designing and implementing membership surveys and feed results back into management teams with proposed actions
- Minimum of five year's experience of working in a busy and well-established marketing-led organisation
- Experience of defining and implementing a retention strategy
- Experience of working in a membership, insurance, banking or professional service organisation (large customer base organisations with professional processes and best practice)
- Experience of developing effective relationships with a wide range of affinity partners
- Knowledge of developing value propositions, benefits, corporate partnerships, white labelled solutions for a contractor-type or similar audience
- Managing and mentoring a small team
- Strong understanding of business processes with ability to influence cross functional stakeholders on opportunities for improvement
- Project management experience - ability to oversee multiple projects/marketing campaigns
Experience of working with data, segmentation and established CRM platforms to maximise opportunities, response and sales rates (data mining, customer insight, targeted campaigns etc)
What's on offer
Very competitive basic salary+ benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13828581Z
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.