INTERNATIONAL BRAND MANAGER – BLOOM GIN
Are you creative, commercially astute and entrepreneurial? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can add real value and have significant ownership of an international brand’s growth – from strategy to P&L? Do you want to be part of a high performing and charismatic marketing team that is responsible for an enviable award-winning gin portfolio?
Quintessential Brands is seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious marketer as International Brand Manager for BLOOM Gin – one of the fastest growing premium gins in the UK and with significant global momentum. This role is one of the key brand leads in the premium gin portfolio and will play a pivotal role in expanding the global footprint of BLOOM, particularly in the US, Spain, UK and GTR.
BLOOM is crafted by Master Distiller Joanne Moore and is a distinctly floral gin inspired by the true beauty of nature, with delicate undertones of chamomile, honeysuckle and pomelo originating from the three key botanicals. BLOOM is one of the key players in the premium gin category with an ever-increasing fanbase and is currently #7 premium gin in the UK Off Trade. The portfolio, which also includes a range of premium RTS in partnership with Fentiman’s, has just been expanded with the launch of BLOOM Strawberry Cup in the UK.
The BLOOM core brand essence is to be the gin that celebrates women with purpose and the brand has a strong lifestyle focus with a number of links with aspirational partners and events as well as a calendar of strong seasonal activations that are amplified by a number of digital platforms.
The role, which is broad in scope and opportunity, is to capitalise on the booming premium gin category to step-change the brand’s growth both in the UK and in key international gin markets. You will be fully responsible for the global brand P&L and will need to identify growth opportunities and develop marketing initiatives to take BLOOM to the next level in its growth trajectory.
This exciting and varied role is based in London and will involve some international travel. It reports to the International Brand Director – Premium Gin and will be supported by a team assistant.
To be the brand lead for BLOOM Gin, responsible for planning and delivering the successful development and global growth of this brand, with a creative and commercially sound approach
- Full responsibility for the brand P&L and budget management
- Manage strategic development of the brand portfolio
- Develop and launch marketing and business plans
- Build strong relationships within your team and the larger group
- Manage and grow key external partnerships
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced environment within the drinks industry
- Commercially astute with experience of managing a brand P&L
- Brand management experience
- Experience of working across international markets and multiple routes to market
- Experience of NPD projects - involving innovation, packaging and development
- Good influencing skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all teams
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong commercial judgement with good numerical reasoning
- Resilience under pressure
- Experience of digital marketing
- Experience of travel retail sector an advantage
- International outlook - additional languages preferred
Location: London with some international travel
We would very much like to hear from you and if you have the background and experience we are looking for, a consultant will be in touch within 3 working days.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.
Apply for INTERNATIONAL BRAND MANAGER – BLOOM GIN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly