We are looking for a bright people-person to help us unlock our client base. You will be passionate about relationship management in a professional services context. You will champion a contact management programme that will be rigorous and innovative, ensuring that the systems and processes are in place in the background to achieve this firm wide. You will hopefully have used InterAction in a previous role and see the way it can and should be used to help our lawyers manage and develop their relationships to win more work. You will be part of the newly refreshed and relaunched Digital Team. Digital is a major element of our marketing strategy, you will be working closely with email marketing, social media and website specialists. You will however focus your energies on championing CRM practices and the use of InterAction with your key audiences who are: the lawyers, secretaries and "super-users", the BD team and other law firm management specialists within the business including from our Business Intelligence, Finance, HR, Library and Research teams.
Skills and attributes
- You will be a champion for the database and the best practice around exploiting it
- Knowledge of the principles of CRM, ideally you know your way around InterAction but it could be that you know another database and want to bring that experience here
- Ideally you have experience working with professional services firms
- An exemplary communicator, you will have an instinctive feel for internal communications and be interested the principles of change management in business
Areas of focus
- Review the firms position with the exploitation of InterAction in the business, and start to put in place best practice processes that support our marketing and BD goals.
- You will be heavily involved in upgrades to the system, and to related systems including Tikits e-Marketing solution, supported by our excellent Business Transformation and IT Teams who will handle the techy side, leaving you as the marketing stakeholder, to focus on what will be the best outcome for the marketing team and for our internal clients.
- Manage external suppliers we use for add-on products to InterAction, including for our marketing communications tools.
- You will be responsible for the firm's CRM system in Europe, however your vision for how CRM should work across the firm will have impact across all our offices. Y
The successful candidate will need to be an experienced user of InterAction who can handle a significant amount of autonomy and accountability for the quality of the firm’s client data, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the firm’s marketing and business development function
- See more at: http://www.careerlegal.co.uk/job/crm-executive-jobid-cs%2f909047#sthash.mOfTHZau.dpuf
Apply for CRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly