EURO PACKAGING UK LTD - Birmingham
Euro Packaging is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of an extensive range of packaging and consumable products, servicing an enviable portfolio of international blue chip companies in the Retail & Leisure sector. We now have a new and exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our Birmingham based Head Office team.
As Marketing Assistant you will be working closely with both our Sales and Product Development Teams to help drive business growth across existing and new markets, client and product opportunities. Under the direction of a senior manager, you would work to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Research of market trends, demographics, pricing strategies and other relevant information that directly supports the development of marketing plans
- The delivery of reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assistance in creating promotional materials including brochures, blog posts, email campaigns, online campaigns and marketing copy
- Providing fact-checking, copy-editing and formatting assistance during the creation of email campaigns, website content and other promotional materials
- Helping to maintain social media accounts for the Company brand and services
- Coordinating the production of marketing communications
- Updating the website using a CMS system as and when required
- Capturing and collating marketing data into a single, searchable data source
- Assisting with outbound lead generation/pipeline business via telephone
- Organisation and planning of the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, marketing agencies and other involved parties
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, website analytics, keyword rankings)
- Writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company's presence in the market
Preferably with a degree in marketing and experience as a marketing assistant, you will present a proven track record of being well organised with a customer-oriented approach, along with evidence of successful marketing campaigns. In addition, you will also be required to demonstrate:
- Effective project management experience
- Sound understanding of marketing principles e.g. SEO, PPC, Traditional Advertising and Social Media Channels
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to work on own initiative
We’re committed to developing our people and giving them the freedom to showcase their skill-set and abilities. If you’re creative, ambitious and have a strong urge to succeed, apply for our new vacancy now.
Please send your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 2 years industry-led preferable