CRM Data Analyst
Nespresso – a name synonymous with quality and luxury. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
We are looking for a motivated, analytical candidate with a can do attitude and ability to work in a faced paced consumer environment. The CRM Analyst must have worked in a data driven environment previously analysing customer and campaign data to drive business recommendations. The CRM Data Analyst will report to the CRM Insights Specialist.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Day to day management of the Nespresso CRM Database and campaign management tool (Neolane – Adobe Campaign Management tool) working closely with CRM HQ teams and local ISIT teams
- Manage and deliver monthly CRM KPI report (UK and Ireland) to the wider business and present monthly key insights to senior management. Manage monthly CRM KPI meeting with wider CRM team ensuring all feedback is captured before full deck is distributed. Driving automation for the process is key.
- Manage and deliver weekly coffee activation report, highlighting channel performance and any anomalies in the numbers which warrant further analysis.
- Manage and own all campaign selections, working closely with Campaign Manager to ensure all workflows are built in Neolane in line with deadlines to ensure successful campaign deployment
- Drive and lead ad hoc analysis driving key insights which can impact upcoming and future campaigns, for example, specific channel analysis or cohort analysis.
- Market Intelligence – work closely with Market Research specialist to understand impact of the competitive landscape. Use data to drive insights for weekly and monthly insight reports to senior management and the wider business.
- Support CRM Insights Specialist on specific deep dive analysis projects
- Co-Lead business projects working closely with CRM Manager to drive key deliverables
- Manage and deliver pre and post campaign analysis highlighting test results and overall campaign impact, taking learnings into future campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
- A bachelor’s degree is required in an analytical field preferable (Maths or Statistics)
- A solid understanding of CRM systems with the ability to interpret data to produce customer insight and sound commercial recommendations.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, specifically applied in customer and marketing analysis, with proven experience in data mining and statistical analyses
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, showing task prioritization and ownership
- Attention to detail and being able to work with and combine multiple data sources to answer key business questions
- High proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, charts) and Visual Basic Macros for automation in excel but not essential
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience using SPSS Modeler, Adobe Neolane Campaign Management tool, IBM Cognos, GFK Geomarketing tools and strong SAS or SQL coding experience
- Experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture is preferred but not essential
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is 08/07/17.
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button