Data Planning Director
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with some great clients on their digital and direct marketing strategies – helping them to ensure their marketing activity becomes more targeted and customer led and improving customer experience and engagement.
- Act as Data Lead on set clients
- Develop and implement data driven contact strategies for retention and acquisition campaigns across all channels
- Planning, designing and evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns, with a strong analytical focus
- You will help this agency optimise the use of data within their large client base and help them introduce innovative ideas and campaigns
Skills and experience
- Strong experience of working within a direct marketing and data planning function, ideally from an agency perspective
- Optimising the use of customer data to drive customer-led targeting and communication strategies – ability to champion the customer perspective
- Ability to build strong working relationships at a very senor level
- Comfortable in presenting all types of information (including complex data) and strategic recommendations at all levels of an organisation
- Identifying key data consultancy opportunities through a consultative approach and the ability to provide and support new business pitches whilst being comfortable to present and lead where necessary
This is a client facing Data Planning Director / Senior Data Consultant role within a leading Direct and Digital Marketing Agency.
It is a high profile data role and you should be very happy to proactively help grow and shape the data offering.
The salary is flexible for the right candidate but is likely to be between £85K and £100K per annum plus benefits
This great Data Planning Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now