Assistant Brand Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
Better Placed are proud to be partnering with IPN, one of the fastest growing pet food businesses in the UK with the well-known Wagg and Harringtons brands. They now have a turnover of over £80m and aspire to double the business over the next 3 years.
IPN have their own manufacturing plant and produce their own pet food as well as pet food for other businesses. This gives them a significant competitive advantage and has supported the rapid expansion under the Wagg and Harrington brands into the dog, cat and specialist pet food categories.
To support the continued growth of the business, IPN are looking for an Assistant brand manager to work on their renowned Harringtons brand. The role is located at their new purpose built warehouse and head office and there is flexibility around working arrangements. If you have a passion for dogs and are equally as passionate about marketing this could be the role for you!
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in being part of a rapidly growing and dynamic business!
- Support the delivery of Harringtons marketing plans and budget
- Lead the brand’s digital presence
- Become a valued member of a dynamic and growing business
- Oversee the implementation of brand plans and support the annual brand planning process
- Responsibility for the brand’s digital channels; Social and customer champion
- Assist in brand projects and the NPD process from concept to launch
- Develop design and artwork: lead external design agencies process
- Grow and manage the brand’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
- Co-ordinate and attend tradeshows, educate retailers and colleagues
- Regular analysis of brand performance and delivery of insight to the team
- Create and support marketing content to use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts and customers)
- Inspire and engage directly with the brand’s fans and followers
- Hold a degree level or equivalent qualification (2:1 or above) in digital marketing/marketing, social media or business
- Ideally at least 2 years working experience in a fast paced marketing department
- Strong communication skills and a “can do” attitude
- A team player and the ability to build strong relationships with the rest of the team and external agencies
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and happy to drive through own initiatives
- Experience working across a wide range of social media platforms and managing and growing social communities
- Google Analytics/ Social media insights experience
- A clear passion for dogs!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply with your latest CV or speak to our exclusive partner Alex Hamilton at Better Placed Recruitment via 01132364040 or via the Apply button. All Third party CV’s will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.