International Relationship Executive
We’ve got a great chance to join a leading magic circle law firm in their pioneering international relations team. The focus of the team is to support both the firm’s international offices and partnership relationships to drive business and work with the firm’s diverse client base. This is a very network driven role, and one that will be critical in joining the dots across the firm’s global network.
Day to day you’ll be supporting a senior manager within the team, and with that in mind will be able to carry a lot of autonomy and ownership of projects and your assigned portfolio within a geographical region. This role is broad, and some of the key elements will look like:
- Analysis and Insight – Consistently reporting on market trends and client analysis to make sure the firm is best positioned as a strategic advisor to its clients. You’ll be an advisor to partners on referrals and partnerships with other law firms.
- Relationships – Become the key point of contact for both international legal partners and key clients across the firm.
- Marketing Content – covering client specific material, insights, campaigns, brochures, you’ll be able to own the whole content plan for your group.
- Internal Comms – be the voce of your region, promoting success stories and deal info across the firm.
- Events – organising international client events and BD trips for partners of the firm.
This is a great opportunity for an existing BD or Client exec, or even an ambitious assistant looking for a step up to take on a much more of a relationship focussed role in a renowned legal powerhouse. Successful candidates will likely have experience of working in a professional services environment, and be confident working in a highly academic and global environment.
Apply for International Relationship Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly