Senior Marketing Manager (contract role to cover maternity leave)
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Marketing Manager
(contract role to cover maternity leave)
Based in the City of London
Salary c. £38kpa, depending on experience
(Plus pension contributions)
We are looking for a bright and dynamic marketer who thrives on developing innovative creative campaigns. We’re looking for someone who can extract every possible atom of value from every single channel we work across, and come up with slam dunk straplines, killer meme images and can sell ice to Eskimos. We are looking for a go-getter, self-starter, driven and creative project / account manager who takes pride in being able to reach, target and change stakeholder behaviour and engage captive, new or diverse audiences. This position requires someone who can lead a team, get stuck in and who has the confidence to try new things and do things differently. Working within an experienced marketing and communications team (that’s us), we need the help of a truly exceptional marketing professional to add to our fabulousness. Applications only accepted from those who meet the criteria – it’s all in the detail!
We are looking for someone to start in June and the contract will be for up to 14 months.
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience
- Advanced skills in using multiple data, CMS and social media platforms
- Ability to manage and motivate a multiskilled team
- Experience in both B2B and B2C but with a customer-centric strategy at the core
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting to senior audiences
You may also have:
- A degree level education, with some form of professional qualification in marketing or communications or equivalent
- Experience of marketing membership or working with professional service audience
- Experience of working in an international environment
We offer a remuneration package, which includes:
- 7½% company pension contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange
- 26 days leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas)
Please send your CV to Karen Dalton, Assistant Director, HR via the Apply button.
For more information on the CISI, please see our website at www.cisi.org
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment is the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals. Formed in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners, we have a global community, which aims to promote high standards of competence and integrity to more than 40,000 members in 116 countries. We are also the main examining body for the industry, offering our internationally recognised exams globally.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager (contract role to cover maternity leave)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly