We opened our first Pitcher & Piano back in 1986 and ever since have been working hard to develop one of the most recognised bar brands on the high street. Our mission is simple; deliver the best cocktail and drinks offer, produce quality fresh food, make sure every customer has a great time and ensure every experience is as memorable as the last.
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic Brand Manager to lead an exciting re-development programme, with a passion for drink and food as well as relevant experience of working for a premium national bar group.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, this role requires both strategic and creative skills to manage multiple projects from start to finish - working efficiently with our Operations and Food Development teams to deliver key marketing campaigns and fully manage every marketing platform across the brand, consisting of 18 bars throughout the UK, day to day.
This is a fast paced and varied role where as Brand Manager you will work alongside a passionate and hard-working team, playing a pivotal part in evolving this nationally recognised group of bars.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes an excellent salary, bonus scheme, car allowance, private medical cover, contributory pension scheme and a minimum of 25 days annual leave.
- Responsible for delivering the annual brand & marketing plan, building awareness and driving footfall & sales through creative communication and promotional activity
- Developing the Pitcher & Piano brand through tone of voice, imagery and concept marketing, working with multiple creative and PR agencies
- Managing the development of our cocktail strategy
- Involvement in the design of refurbishments and new openings
- Manage insight and research to ensure we meet and exceed customer expectations
- Responsible for managing and developing websites, email campaigns and social media to drive customer awareness, engagement and loyalty
- Responsible for analysing data and presenting results at team meetings
- Manage projects within agreed budgets and deadlines
- Drive Pitcher & Piano profit, volume and market share objectives in line with company ambitions
Profile of Ideal Candidate
- Degree educated preferably in Marketing
- 3 years + experience in a Marketing role for a branded hospitality group
- A well-balanced creative and strategic marketer with excellent creative flair
- A savvy digital marketer
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive approach to work at all times
- A team player with brilliant communication skills who can also work efficiently on their own
- Must be able to travel to the Head Office in Hammersmith once a week with extensive travel across the country
How to apply
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button – closing date Friday 30th June 2017