5 days left
- Full Time
Who we are
The Career legal group is an award-winning boutique recruitment advisory firm with over 25 years’ specialist experience in the legal sector. Our breadth extends to nearly all the UK top 100 law firms, alongside leading US firms through to Intellectual Property, Patent and Trademark specialists, Chambers Sets and regional firms.
Our unique sector expertise has led to us becoming a market leader and go-to partner in legal recruitment; advising on all roles from fee-earing positions, secretarial and support, marketing and BD, HR, Change, Risk and Compliance, finance and facilities management. Our FM team provide the only same-day temp service for law firms in London.
The group also consist of two other brands, Hudson York Farrell and DVF Recruitment. HYF is a rapidly growing practice, developing on 26 years of recruitment experience to source legal, facilities, support, hr and marketing roles into FS, Commerce and Industry; recent client and PSL wins have included a large-scale investment bank, a multinational management consultancy, and we are a go-to-supplier for legal support roles within a big-four firm. DVF is continuing to develop as a small-scale specialist projects and change management offering.
With a focus to provide the upmost and best possible service to firms of all sizes, the company is busier than ever, and we are now looking for a pragmatic and commercial marketing manager to join this diverse and growing team.
Based in our office in the heart of the city, as the first dedicated Marketing Manager to join the firm, this is a broad and diverse role operating at both a strategic, and hands on level. As a credible and hard-working individual you will be able to build rapport across all levels, from our CEO and the board through to on the ground consultants. Working closely with all areas of the business, you will be able to identify opportunities to help facilitate cross-selling and brand awareness, delivering on both firm-wide brand projects and individual content led initiatives.
- Working alongside the Directors you will be creating and implementing a Marketing plan that will raise the profile and awareness of Career Legal and sub brands, delivering campaigns / thought leading content that effectively position our brand as a market leader.
- Project manage the Career Legal brand refresh, bringing all firm-wide divisions in line with our overall company strategy.
- Take ownership of the implementation and development of a new firm-wide website; working with external suppliers to deliver a project in a commercial and cost-effective way.
- Create relevant and insightful marketing content such as hot topic blogs, thought leadership, white papers and email marketing content; managing lead generation led marketing campaigns for individual teams as well and companywide initiatives.
- Work with individual teams to organise our planned client and candidate events as well as coming up with new and creative ideas to stand out from the crowd. You will also be defining and managing the events budgets and reviewing the ROI.
- Manage the Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts as well as creating a social media plan and providing guidelines to the consultants to help them with their own profile raising initiatives.
- Look at where we can use internal commination to help promote key change initiatives and manage effective integration of different parts of the organisation.
- Manage client pitches and RFPs making then engaging and tailored to our range of clients, again utilising case studies and innovative content to stand out from our competitors.
Skills / Experience Required
- Marketing communications experience in a B2B environment, ideally with exposure to recruitment or lead generation, acquisition/retention based marketing.
- Demonstrable record of high performance / delivery across the full marketing mix
- Ability to proactively manage a large portfolio of work/projects and a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven track record of success and ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter
- Creative, tenacious and thorough, able to bring immediate results
- Assertive personality with ability to persuade and influence senior stakeholders
- Good communication skills – high quality of written and oral communication.
- Excellent understanding of social media – twitter, LinkedIn as well as websites.
- Personal - professional, organised, reliable, flexible, personable, enthusiastic, punctual and with a positive attitude to work
- Education: quality degree level qualification with CIM, IDM or CIPR qualification, completed or ongoing
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly