Insight Analyst – Category FMCG
3 days left
- Full Time
Insight Analyst – Market & Category FMCG
c.£30K-32K + benefits package
Excellent opportunity for smart, analytical thinker to make a move into this FMCG business which supplies the major grocers with own-brand ranges. Working alongside the commercial team, you’ll use your skills to support category growth, delivering regular business reports using consumer panel and retail/market data and providing additional analysis for range reviews, category plans and NPD tracking. This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business where you will be closely involved in driving business growth as a key member of the team. Strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver clear actionable insight is key.
- Develop and maintain category data & reporting using dunnhumby, Nielsen and IRI data as required.
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to provide regular insights on opportunities within the market
- Working in conjunction with commercial team to deliver key insights and recommendations for category / range reviews and retailer corporate initiatives.
- Produce promotional Analysis and recommendations
- Support category manager with periodic category reviews with buyer including the updating of the period reports
- Great analytical skills with a detailed knowledge of consumer panel and retail/market data.
- Experience gained in a leading agency or client-side insight role.
- Proven experience in interrogating brand sales/share data to generate intelligent actionable insights.
- High level of PC literacy particularly using MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Passionate and determined, committed to delivering projects on-time and above expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, cross functional organization.
This is a business which is still relatively small but is going places fast. The priority here is to bring your skills and flair to invocation, but there may well be opportunities as your progress to lead a team or take on a broader commercial role.
If you are up to this challenge, talk to Adam Tarsh now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your skills, experience and energies to a uniquely exciting and challenging business with a name that from the get-go inspired a new way of building its category. email@example.com I 020 7849 6875
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, marketing communications, category/customer marketing and insight & research specialists.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.
Apply for Insight Analyst – Category FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly