Head of Marketing
2 days left
- Full Time
This is a career defining opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join a leading, global provider, of Spread betting, CFDs and Forex. The company is based in Northwood Hills and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, the candidate will have a solid track record in growing brand equity through strategic demand generation activities; planning and executing the group marketing strategy with demonstrable ROI. Core to the role will be increasing market share and driving revenue growth through retention and acquisition initiatives that re-defines the brand position. Working with internal heads of department(s), internal communication(s) and strategic integration is vital to delivering the overall business plan.
- Fully engage at a board level to deliver the strategic focus of the business and manage shareholder expectations and dividends.
- Planning and execution of the marketing strategy to rapidly accelerate growth and market share; ensuring consistent and stable revenue streams in a challenging and highly regulated business environment.
- Commercially astute and highly pragmatic in managing the communications budget to deliver exceptional value and ROI.
- Remain aware of competitor movements, market trends and insights to ensure and maintain a dominant and growing market position; whilst mitigating competitive threats and consolidation.
- Insightful leadership through the implementation of digital media and emerging segmentation technologies; understanding the customer journey to realise online and revenue conversion. Build a strong digital brand footprint.
- To manage and develop direct reports and ensure they deliver the activities necessary to contribute to growth and the business plan.
- Build relationships, challenge and manage agency partners across the entire marketing mix: Advertising, BTL, PR and specifically Digital Media (SEO / PPC / Affiliates / Paid / Earned / Owned).
- Essential understanding of high value B2C marketing, segmentation and profiling.
- Innovative and forward thinking. Capable of turning insights into strategic initiatives.
- Plan and manage internal communications: to communicate the Corporate Vision, Mission and Business Plan; to unify and motivate people
- Manage board level reporting of management and financial information for the business.
- Undertake other duties, training and/or out of hours work, networking as is reasonably expected for a senior marketing role.
- Track record in managing direct reports.
- Good knowledge of advertising and communications development.
- Effective leader and self-motivated.
- Passion, energy, drive.
- Ability to deal with pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent people management skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a non-structured, entrepreneurial environment.
- Business oriented, strategic mindset.
- Strong organisational skills.
- High-level involvement in managing and leading the direction of the marketing function.
- Financial sector experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing. Degree educated.
- Board of Directors and senior managers
- Head of Dealing, Customer Services, Compliance and IT
- £75 – 80k plus benefits
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly