2 days left
- Full Time
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Marketing Manager to cover maternity, to join us here at Sunrise Senior Living and Gracewell Healthcare; working with a close knit and collaborative Marketing team you will be based in our Support Office in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire –in the heart of the Chiltern Valley yet commutable distance to central London.
Sunrise Senior Living and Gracewell Healthcare is a premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care providing the highest standards of care to our residents in luxurious surroundings. In the UK we currently employ approximately 5,000 employees across 43 homes supporting in access of 3,700 residents with bespoke individual care service plans. We believe great care starts with great people so we are always keen to hear from people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Sunrise and Gracewell has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
As the Marketing Manager your main focus will be to develop, implement and support a variety of marketing programs that promote the Sunrise and Gracewell brands and help drive sales goals.
Primary responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Managing major marketing initiatives and programs focused on building brand awareness and driving sales including print and online campaigns targeting consumers and external referral sources
- Serving as a strategic counselor to the Sales and Operations teams, advising on appropriate marketing campaigns, messaging and tactics
- Managing the Sunrise and Gracewell brand integrity, ensuring consistent and effective implementation of brand standards and guidelines
- Drafting and editing marketing communications materials such as advertising copy, website text and collateral
- Coordinating various marketing activities such as photo shoots and community-specific programs to effectively serve the company and sales force
- Achieving frequent, timely and positive media coverage for Sunrise and Gracewell in conjunction with PR agency
- Working with key vendors and agencies; setting expectations and deadlines and making sure all are met
- Providing timely and effective communications to General Managers and Directors of Sales regarding initiatives that support business goals
The successful Marketing Manager will need to have strong relevant marketing experience, have a degree in Marketing or equivalent. Be able to handle multiple priorities and excels in organisational and time management skills.
Other skills & experiences to include:
- Proven ability to work without daily supervision in an office environment
- Effective communicator – both written and verbal
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to customarily and regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Possess excellent written skills and has a creative eye
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and the ability to learn new applications
- Ability to work collaboratively with Corporate Marketing & Communications team members throughout the company to contribute to all team initiatives
Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly