EMEA Acquisitions Marketing Executive
Acquisitions team, working across on and offline channels delivering subscribers to both print and digital products whilst contributing towards B2C circulation targets.
The Financial Times is one of the world's leading news organisations, at the forefront of digital innovation. This job offers the chance to be part of a world class global marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for co-ordinating, supporting and executing digital and offline acquisition marketing campaigns driving newspaper and digital subscriptions. You will be responsible for measuring campaign performance and evaluating marketing activities through data analysis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with execution of marketing plans in key markets with the purpose of acquiring subscribers via channels to include but not limited to direct mail, inserts, email, affiliates, field marketing, and partnerships
- Set up, maintain and communicate campaign details to ensure all campaigns are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate campaign materials, including creative, copy and proofreading to ensure final materials are within brand guidelines
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting results to evaluate and improve the efficiencies of the marketing channels used.
- Testing end-to-end campaign journeys and working with team members to resolve issues, to ensure a flawless customer journey
- Analyse the strategies and performances of the Financial Times’ competitors
A typical week may include:
- Circulating weekly reports with insight/commentary on channel performance v forecast levels
- Working with the CRM team on email production and data selections
- Briefing our in-house creative on new concepts/campaigns
- Planning and executing new campaigns such as digital partnerships, paid social, inserts, direct mail, on site ads, emails to third party and house data
- Weekly calls with the customer service team ensuring they are briefed on marketing activity
- Briefing the field sales team on locations, offers and organising sample copies of the newspaper for distribution.
- Presenting back to senior management on recent success stories/learning’s
- Briefing in new campaigns and ensuring tracking is set up correctly to allow for accurate post campaign analysis
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
- 1-2 year’s experience in a marketing role
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills and highly analytical
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns or projects
- Collaborative, the ability to build relationships with teams and individuals
- A passion for the news industry
- Confident presenter
- Degree educated, although not essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment, capable of managing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Motivated self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.