5 days left
- Full Time
Points is looking for an Account Coordinator (Partner Relationships) to join our Relationship Management team for a permanent position in our UK office located in Kew Gardens.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
WHO WE ARE
We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Account Coordinator, Partner Relationships you will enjoy an expanding role that will assist the Relationship Manager and Director with responding to Partner needs and inquiries. Some of our Partners include British Airways, Miles & More, Flying Blue, Etihad, Virgin, and Avois; however we work with many more!
You will actively support product launches, administer marketing campaigns via internal tickets/request systems, be responsible for end to end testing of campaigns, and play a key role in supporting the overall relationship management process. With exceptional organizational skills you will help our team achieve annual business development (revenue) targets for our partners whilst also ensuring the day to day requirements for the office environment are met. You are organized, responsive and have strong experience in the loyalty, technology, e-commerce or advertising agency field.
Reporting to the Relationship Manager, Partner Relationships, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working together with both Relationship Managers and Director to assist in the timely coordination of marketing campaigns across our largest products and Partners
- Creating action tickets into Salesforce ticketing system to initiate marketing campaigns and performance and revenue tracking
- Support growth by helping the team move projects forward through day to day conversations and requirements coordination
- Fostering good working relationships with internal customers across the organization to implement and synchronize plans for partners in accordance with corporate and Partner goals
- Acting as an internal voice for the Partner to collaborate and organize resources required to solve issues and ensure seamless execution of promotions
- Maintaining a strong attention to detail as you coordinate promotions through internal systems and confirm their accuracy
- Supporting the entire sales process providing required resources and assistance to the Partner Relationship team as required
- Assisting with bi-weekly and monthly status review calls to review key milestones, project timelines, and tackle Partner issues
- Documenting Partner requirements in a clear, concise manner for internal team communication
- Preparing reports that summarize data to offer insight relevant to Partners’ business objectives
- Ensuring fairness in all aspects of product delivery and Partner correspondence
- To be responsible for the coordination and organisation of any administration or practical requirements needed within the UK Headquarters.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience in a Coordinator or Administrative role
- Post-Secondary degree or applicable work experience
- Passion for the details and ensuring no detail is missed
- Looking for an individual with willingness and eagerness to learn
- Proven ability to manage multiple high priority tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com is an asset
- Strong problem solving skills, able to manage multiple projects while demonstrating grace under pressure
- Strong group collaboration and organizational skills and ability to be self-reliant and driven to achieve goals
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
WHAT PERKS WE OFFER
- Modern offices, close to Kew Gardens tube
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress every day
- Free Nespresso coffee and variety of teas
- Super fun corporate events
- Office ping pong table
- Office shower
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Account Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly