1 day left
- Full Time
Michael Page have partnered with the Oxford Bus Company to be able to grow and expand their Marketing team by recruiting their next Marketing Officer. Based in Cowley, Oxfordshire, The role will be a key part of the Marketing team and allow candidates to build their skills within the full Marketing mix.
Details about the Client
The Oxford Bus Company is one of the key services across the Oxfordshire region. Servicing the entire community and linking the county, this service is one of the most used transport functions in the UK. With new people moving to the County every week, The Oxford Bus Company pride themselves of delivering a top class service to every Oxfordshire resident.
Detailed Job Description
The Marketing Officer role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Work directly with the community to distribute information and timetables across all major outlets including airports and London locations
- Produce online and offline Content for use on Buses, shelters and other areas of interest
- Liaise with relevant Marketing Agencies
- Update and improve the company wide CRM system
- Administer and manage the Social Media feeds including content
- Write engaging online and offline copy
The Marketing Officer role within the Oxford Bus Company will look for the below skills:
- A proactive and inquiring mindset
- A basic background in Marketing that they are keen to develop
- Ideally, based in Oxfordshire and happy to commute around the county
- Open to taking on new responsibilities and keen 'step up'
What's on offer
The role will offer a basic salary of between Â£20,000 to Â£25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13828294Z
Closing Date: 28/06/2017
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.
Apply for Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly