A leading professional services firm is looking to recruit their first dedicated Marketing Manager, this is a broad and diverse role operating at both a strategic, and hands on level. As a credible and hard-working individual you will be able to build rapport across all levels, from our CEO to the wider board members. Working closely with all areas of the business, you will be able to identify opportunities to help facilitate cross-selling and brand awareness, delivering on both firm-wide brand projects and individual content led initiatives.
- Take ownership of the implementation and development of a new firm-wide website; working with external suppliers to deliver a project in a commercial and cost-effective way.
- Working alongside the Directors you will be creating and implementing a Marketing plan that will raise the profile and awareness of the company’s brand, delivering campaigns / thought leading content that effectively position our brand as a market leader.
- Project manage the brand refresh, bringing all firm-wide divisions in line with our overall company strategy.
- Create relevant and insightful marketing content such as hot topic blogs, thought leadership, white papers and email marketing content; managing lead generation led marketing campaigns for individual teams as well and companywide initiatives.
- Work with individual teams to organise planned client events as well as coming up with new and creative ideas to stand out from the crowd. You will also be defining and managing the events budgets and reviewing the ROI.
- Manage the Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts as well as creating a social media plan and providing guidelines to the consultants to help them with their own profile raising initiatives.
- Look at where we can use internal communication to help promote key change initiatives and manage effective integration of different parts of the organisation.
Skills / Experience Required
- You must have experience of project managing the launch of a new website, working alongside an agency as this will be the first project you will be involved in.
- Marketing communications experience in a B2B environment, ideally with exposure to recruitment or lead generation, acquisition/retention based marketing.
- Demonstrable record of high performance / delivery across the full marketing mix
- Ability to proactively manage a large portfolio of work/projects and a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven track record of success and ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter
- Creative, tenacious and thorough, able to bring immediate results
- Assertive personality with ability to persuade and influence senior stakeholders
- Good communication skills – high quality of written and oral communication.
- Excellent understanding of social media – twitter, LinkedIn as well as websites.
- Personal - professional, organised, reliable, flexible, personable, enthusiastic, punctual and with a positive attitude to work
- Education: quality degree level qualification with CIM, IDM or CIPR qualification, completed or ongoing
Please contact Scarlette Bagan on firstname.lastname@example.org