Customer Data Manager (Interim and Permanent applicants welcome)
Purpose of the role:
The Customer Data Manager will be responsible for setting and delivering the strategy for data driven understanding of the customer base through customer and value based analytics. They will work closely with key marketing stakeholders to identify insight from data to shape decision making and drive through recommendations to action. They will also lead the development of our new campaign management and analytical platform.
- To define and deliver OneFamily’s data strategy to enable OneFamily to leverage the potential value of its customer data
- To drive the programme to improve the quality and consistency of customer data to improve internal efficiencies and leverage revenue opportunities
- To build analytics capability within the marketing team to provide the business with a comprehensive understanding of our customers
- To lead the development of a new marketing campaign management platform to enable relevant, personalised and timely communications to optimise marketing performance
- Work with marketing stakeholders to improve marketing ROI though the delivery of comprehensive post campaign analysis to provide improvement to future campaigns
- To develop and deliver the MI and reporting that the marketing team need to understand the performance of marketing campaigns
- To lead in the development of customer value segmentation for existing customers
- To lead, manage and develop a best in class group of customer data analysts and system developers that meets the current and anticipated future needs.
- Work with the Data Protection Officer to ensure that customer data and systems are complaint with DPA requirements
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Experience of working in a customer driven environment
- Highly numerate with in depth knowledge of marketing analytics.
- Exceptional understanding of customer data and databases with proven experience in developing marketing data marts and campaign management platforms. Adobe campaign would be an advantage
- Experienced in building and managing high performing analytics teams
- Experience of building and understanding customer segments and customer value models
- Strong interpretation skills to tell the data story.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills to plan and deliver business requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working with financial services products would be an advantage
Our values help define who we are as OneFamily. They come from the beliefs we hold, the way we behave and how we want to work together for our customers.
- Better Together
- Being Your Best
- Being Innovative
- Champion the Customer’s Needs
- Doing What’s Right
Our values are unique to our brand. They give us purpose and focus. They are vital in helping us all ‘do the right thing’. If we are confident that we are true to our values, then we can be sure that we are doing the best for our customers.
Embed and embody Family’s essential leadership competencies, to drive the company forward and maximise people engagement.
Leading self: Be accountable, intellectually able, a role model for our Values, authentic in your leadership and deliver results.
Leading others: Resolve issues and make decisions, communicate confidently in different settings, empower others and develop talent, motivate and inspire and effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Leading the business: Lead change, challenging the status quo and bringing in new thinking, and demonstrate sound strategic thinking.
To apply for this position, please click via the Apply button.
Apply for Customer Data Manager (Interim and Permanent applicants welcome)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly