Communications Manager - Privacy
Are you a flexible and experienced communications specialist with intimate knowledge of change communications? Are you available immediately and looking for a 12 month contract with a highly reputable business? Then please read on!
This role will see you doing the following:
- Provide flexible comms/engagement support to the overall programme and individual workstreams
- Ensure air traffic control of comms to all audiences
- Target audiences and use existing channels, wherever possible
- Develop easy to understand messages that simplify the technical nature of the subject for all audiences
- Work with External Comms colleagues on reactive and/or proactive messaging, as required
- Ensure the appropriate level of approvals for all comms
- Develop comms metrics and measure the effectiveness of communications
- Develop and manage feedback channels
- Manage programme channels, incl. engagement pack, Stakeholder Live Meeting content, Q&As, etc.
This role requires an experienced change communications professional who is adaptable, great at planning, has good judgement and can quickly assess the right reaction to unexpected situations and comms requests. The role also requires an ability to identify and focus on key issues and priorities, to take complex briefs and simplify information quickly, and be able to explain them clearly to both lay and more sophisticated audiences.
You will have experience working on highly sensitive, complex
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **