Senior Manager - Digital Campaign Optimisation
7 days left
- Full Time
Is conversion strategy your ‘thing’?
At Lloyds we’re transforming marketing and committed to providing the best place to learn the marketing skills of tomorrow – embracing the latest technologies and emerging digital channels.
Our mission is to make a positive difference to over 30 million customers. Join us and see for yourself how our firm commitment to Helping Britain Prosper is producing exciting Marketing opportunities as we build our iconic brand portfolio.
And as one of our Senior Campaign Optimisation Managers you’ll play a key role in nurturing a team of Performance Marketing experts who provide guidance and support to our Conversion and Campaign teams – using the available digital data in an agile and pro-active way.
It’s a new role which would see you:
- Ensure that The Group maximizes its conversion marketing spend to deliver the best return on our investment
- Lead the development of Conversion acquisition strategies, advising campaign planning teams and reporting back on performance outcomes.
- Introduce and cultivate Optimisation best practice across our Marketing community
- Provide performance insight to executive stakeholders, ensuring you have a multi-channel view of performance drivers
- Lead and develop your high-performing, embedded, Optimisation team in support of our conversion/direct response agenda and hone their skills in optimizing Display & BTL
- Effectively set the budgets for the Group’s acquisition strategy, including channels such as paid search, aggregates and affiliates
We’d be looking for you to bring in demonstrable media skills and expertise in optimising conversion strategies gained agency or client-side, with the following being of particular interest:
- Digital acquisition experience, specifically working in the programmatic display space
- Good understanding of all digital acquisition channels, including PPC, aggregators and affiliates
- A deep understanding of journeys, purchase funnels and reactive, “direct-response” conversion tactics
- Adept as leveraging Data Management Platforms (DMP) such as BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager, Sitecore etc.
- Experience in ad serving, tagging, web analytics
And if you also have optimisation experience in DM and/or Email channels then this would be a real bonus.
We’ll look to fully use these crucial skills and your personal credibility and give you the opportunity to work with a broad range of customers and external partners at one of the most exciting times in our history.
And in return for your expertise we’d offer you a comprehensive package that includes:
- An on target performance-related annual share award of 20%
- 4% of your salary paid to you in flex cash
- Car/allowance of £4700
- 30 days holiday
- Private medical benefit
- Share schemes
- Generous pension contribution
- Colleague products and discounts
- Bike to work and car-purchase salary sacrifice schemes
- A wide choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle
We have an energizing environment and we try to accommodate elements of agile working to achieve a work/life balance that works for you. We’re also just as passionate about equal opportunity and ensuring our colleagues represent the communities we serve.
So, be a key part of a team where you’re given the confidence to be your whole and best self as we aspire to lead the industry sector in Digital Marketing to ensure our brands remain distinctive and effective.
Be part of the future of marketing at Lloyds Banking Group and apply today via the Apply button.