Marketing Consultant at Holloway Friendly Society
This is a really important new role. You will play a key role in the design and build of a new marketing function and be a key part of the new marketing team in a business which is reinventing itself as a leading provider of specialist protection products available to independent financial advisers in the UK.
You will support the delivery of the new brand strategy for the business and play a key role in it being developed and implemented effectively, and measured appropriately.
You will support the delivery of the new internal and external marketing communications strategy for the business and play a key role in it being developed and implemented effectively, and measured appropriately.
You will create and deliver the marketing content and collateral that promotes the businesses people, brand(s) and proposition(s) in its target markets, available via financial advisers to individuals and their families / employers and their colleagues, measuring its effectiveness and improving its desired outcomes / results.
You will support the people and resources in the marketing and sales teams that effectively deliver our marketing activity, helping them to develop and grow their experience, knowledge, relationships and abilities, including various suppliers.
You will play a key role in the business leading and directing colleagues where appropriate and contributing to internal communications activity and events.
You will contribute to the management and organisation of your team’s management reporting, workload, budgets, resources available, strategic / operational and conduct marketing risks, issues, projects, campaigns and systems / processes.
Skills and experience required:
- A master’s degree or equivalent qualification(s) / experience in marketing.
- Experience of successfully working in leading B2B marketing communications activity including both online and offline.
- Experience of being part of a team that built and developed successful B2B brands.
- Experience of financial services marketing including activity targeting the UK financial adviser market place.
- Experience of the individual protection and/or group risk markets in the UK.
- Technical and/or product knowledge of the individual and/or group risk markets in the UK.
- Excellent people and communication skills with a proven track record of success.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.