Senior Marketing Manager at Holloway Friendly Society
This is a really important new role. You will help to design and build a new marketing function and be a key part of the senior leadership team in the business, which is reinventing itself as a leading provider of specialist protection products available to independent financial advisers in the UK.
You will own the brand strategy for the business and be responsible for the budget, resources and activities that result in it being effectively measured and delivered.
You will own the internal and external marketing communications strategy for the business and be responsible for the budget, resources and activities that result in it being developed and implemented effectively, and measured appropriately.
You will own the marketing content and collateral that promotes the businesses people, brand(s) and proposition(s) in its target markets, available via financial advisers to individuals and their families / employers and their colleagues, measuring its effectiveness and improving its desired outcomes / results.
You will lead the people and resources in the marketing team that effectively deliver this activity, helping them to develop and grow their experience, knowledge, relationships and abilities, including various suppliers.
You will play a key role in the business leading and directing colleagues where appropriate.
You will have significant responsibilities to manage your team’s management reporting, workload, budgets, resources available, strategic / operational and conduct marketing risks, issues, projects, campaigns and systems / processes.
Skills and experience required:
- A master’s degree or equivalent qualification(s) / experience in marketing.
- Significant experience of successfully leading B2B marketing communications activity including both online and offline.
- Previous experience of building and developing successful B2B brands.
- Significant experience of financial services marketing including activity targeting the UK financial adviser market place.
- Significant experience of the individual protection and/or group risk markets in the UK.
- Significant technical and/or product knowledge of the individual and/or group risk markets in the UK.
- A network of relationships in the UK financial services / protection markets amongst marketing suppliers, industry organisations, distribution organisations and the financial services trade press is also advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent people and communication skills with a proven track record of success.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.