Account Director (marketing solutions) – up to £50K + car allowance + bonus
- This company provides marketing and media solutions to many of the UK’s household brands. They provide integrated and targeted marketing strategies to a range of clients in retail, automotive, financial and more.
- This Account Director role is a mix of account management of existing clients (both agencies and clients) plus some new business development.
- You will build up long-term relationships with your clients and ensure they are marketing to their clients in the best way
- You will liaise between clients and internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of marketing and media solutions across data driven marketing, advertising, digital and apps.
- There may be an opportunity to manage or mentor one or two account managers
Account Director – experience and skills required
This role is a mix of account management (around 60/70%) and new business development (30/ 40%)
You will need:
- Strong account management skills at a senior level
- Experience and understanding of data within marketing
- Digital or media sales would be beneficial, but is not essential if you have strong data experience
- The ability to understand and present a range of complex marketing solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Sales skills – able to develop existing clients and win new business
- The ability to present often complex marketing solutions to clients
- Excellent relationships building skills
This is a lovely Account Director role with a salary of up to £50K + car allowance + quarterly bonus, 27 days holiday and pension.
Based Hertfordshire with travel to clients – mainly in London and South East
This great Account Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.