Head of CRM
A high profile and much loved travel brand is seeking a highly motivated Head of CRM to take charge of their data driven campaigns and loyalty program
Head of CRM - £60K - £70K + great benefits. Based London
My client is a huge name in travel. They offer famously brilliant benefits and an amazingly holistic and inspiring working environment, in return for passion from their people! They have built a great team dynamic and it is rare you get a chance to work in such as buzzing office.
In my opinion this is a truly exciting leadership role working across CRM.
Head of CRM – The role
- Lead and inspire a highly performing marketing team that covers CRM, loyalty and digital channels
- Drive revenue growth from the customer database, direct channels and data driven and digital marketing.
- Develop a customer loyalty strategy to retain and grow existing customers
- Proactively seek out and develop new loyalty options as well as implementing the most up-to-the-minute data and digital strategies and technologies.
- Implement a test strategy across direct channel communications
- Budget and commercial responsibility for the CRM, loyalty and digital channels
- Optimise customer experience across desktop, digital and app
- Management of agencies and third parties
Head of CRM – Skills and experience needed
- Very strong CRM and insight experience having developed / managed a successful loyalty program
- A really strong and inspirational manager, highly interpersonally skilled able to lead a team of eight
- Ability to present with flair and gravitas, and to work with other senior stakeholders in the business
- Experience working in CRM and super data-savvy – you understand testing, segmentation, analysis and customer profiling
- Experience across email and push strategies,
- Digital understanding across display, PPC is beneficial though not essential
- Commercially focused and passionate about making a difference
This is one of my favourite clients and a truly lovely role leading a great team and further developing a CRM and loyalty strategy.
The salary is £60K to £70K plus good benefits. Based London
This great Head of CRM role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Head of CRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly