Junior Brand Manager
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Brand Manager to join our International Marketing team, based in St Neots.
You will be responsible for providing brand management support across our innovation pipeline for new and existing categories. This role supports Lifeplus’s brand growth strategy and creation of highly successful innovation; from concept development to packaging, compelling marketing collateral, and implementation of full 360 activation plans. You will be working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, and other key functions; Marketing Services, Creative, Manufacturing, etc.
- Support the development of new categories (such as Sports Nutrition & Skincare) by creating/establishing new brands through the development of brand proposition, positioning and identity
- Develop a robust 3 year innovation strategy, through analysis of consumer, market and financial data for key brands, to ensure there is a pipeline of new products that delivers to the brand growth strategy
- Implements the NPD process from Ideation/concept to commercialisation working collaboratively with a number of different functions both internally and externally to deliver new products
- Support & drive the development of annual planning, consumer campaigns & assets to bring brand plans to life with compelling 360 Activation across multiple channels
- Own and partner with creative agencies to deliver all activation assets on time and on budget
- Build deep understanding of target consumer and competitive landscape across our key markets, in order to inform robust consumer driven strategy of the brand.
- Track, analyse, evaluate and report on the performance of key projects / categories against objectives.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong leadership & influencing skills to lead and drive NPD projects
- Highly skilled in complex problem/ solution analysis.,
- Completer-finisher able to take the initiative and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Able to manage multiple facets of a project making sure there is strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse large data efficiently and demonstrate ability to draw key insight to influence brand/category strategy
- Strong stakeholder management across multiple sites and countries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive mind-set
- Has a passion for lifestyle brands
- Commercially astute with an entrepreneurial approach
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Strong level of experience (2-3 years) in Brand development and New product development
- NPD Experience essential (Concept through to commercialisation)
- Experienced in developing 360 integrated activity plans/consumer campaigns, working both internally and with agency partners
- Previously worked in Matrix organisation
- Experience of working in either a Cosmetic or Supplement industry preferred
- Direct marketing background an advantage
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.