Marketing Campaign Officer
Marketing Campaigns Officer x 2
Established in 1860, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home aims aim to never turn away a dog or cat in need of our help, caring for them until their owners or loving new homes can be found, no matter how long it takes. Every year, we care for over 7,000 dogs and cats.
This is a rare opportunity to join an iconic charity brand and join a creative team that will deliver a step change in a well-known charity’s approach to its brand, marketing and digital activity.
Battersea Dogs & Cats Home is seeking 2 talented Marketing Campaigns Officers to join an expanding Marketing team. As Marketing Campaigns Officer, you will report to the Marketing Campaigns Manager and work within the Digital team.
Each Marketing Campaign Officer will lead on the development, project management and evaluation of campaigns for a specific team within the Home. When applying, please specify which role you prefer. You may also apply for both roles.
Marketing Campaigns Officer – Operations
- To project manage highly-effective digital campaigns for the Operations team to increase awareness and engagement of Battersea’s rehoming activity, helping to drive the rehoming of more dogs and cats.
Marketing Campaigns Officer – Communications and Commercial
- Project manage highly effective digital campaigns for the Communications and Commercial teams to increase awareness, engagement, and impact of Battersea communications and commercial activity.
As Marketing Campaigns Officer, you will have:
- A proven track-record of achievement in digital campaign management spanning a variety of digital channels
- Experience of implementing and evaluating highly effective digital campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to think creatively and encourage innovation
- Good problem solving skills
- A commitment to the vision, mission and values of Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online via the Apply button.