Brand Manager - FMCG
Brand Manager - FMCG
c.£40K-£50K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Ready for next challenge to move your marketing career forward? Looking for real ownership and responsibility on a day-to-day basis? Head north of London for this exceptional opportunity with a leading player in the FMCG market with brands loved by millions. In this exiting role, working in one of the most competitive and busy food categories, marked by high A&P spends and a constant innovation stream, you’ll work on challenging projects across the mix within a world class marketing team with opportunities to develop your skills and learn from the best. Excellent career development opportunities.
Skills check list for this role
- At least 3-4 years’ robust experience in FMCG brand management
- A passion for brands with an understanding of the big picture and day-to-day priorities
- Broad based experience across the mix including, promotions, pricing, packaging and positioning
- A solid working knowledge of EPD / NPD, managing projects through a stage gate process
- Commercial savvy with a good grasp of financial issues
- Confidence and a willingness to challenge existing thinking with creative ideas
- Strong analytical thinking skills with experience of using market & consumer insight data
- Self-awareness and great communication skills are key in a small team that needs to influence peers and senior stakeholders.
- A real drive for results with a positive, can-do attitude
- You will have a real creative spark, a desire to learn about consumer and shopper behaviour, ensuring our packs stand up and stand out.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.