Marketing Manager FMCG - Smart SBM needed!
Marketing Managers – Smart SBMs needed
c.£55K-60K + Benefits + Substantial Bonus
Fabulous opportunity for fast-tracker at SBM or perhaps MM level to take the next step up with one of these exciting and challenging roles managing truly iconic FMCG brands that add flavour and interest to mealtimes and snacking occasions across the globe. Looking after a portfolio of products with P&L responsibility, you’ll play a key role in building a high-growth brand strategy – championing the brands, developing action-driven strategic plans, and managing the full marketing mix, including leading high profile integrated consumer campaigns and managing innovation/renovation and packaging work.
Already highly successful brands with a substantial presence, we need someone who can bring new ideas and thinking to the business; someone who is passionate about their work and can spot opportunities to drive interest, appeal and purchase ramp up usage frequency.
In what is a commercially-driven fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, where the culture feels more like a lean, dynamic start-up than a huge multinational, this is an opportunity for the right person to make a real impact. No’ ivory-tower’ role, you’ll be closely involved in the commercial delivery of initiatives, liaising with commercial teams to ensure promotional activation and innovation plans are optimised and effective. You’ll also need to coach and motivate an ambitious BM.
- Robust brand management background gained in one or more leading FMCG companies with strong local market and/or some regional/global market experience.
- Strong creative thinking, analytical and numeracy skills, including a good grasp of consumer insight and financial data.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to persuade, motivate and lead others at all management levels and functions.
- Display a high degree of organisational skill in project management; energetic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude to new challenges; taking charge, displaying ownership and getting things done with pace.
- Clear, focused strategic thinking on branding and innovation with a passion for brands and an intuitive grasp of consumer issues, motivations and drivers. Someone who can get under the consumer’s skin to identify insights that will shape A&P and brand development initiatives.
If you have the ability and track record to meet the challenges of this role, please send your CV to Adam Tarsh now.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.