Account Director, London
Exciting opportunity for an Account Director to join a leading Direct/Digital Marketing Agency to work on a fascinating, award winning and fun account.
Account Director – The Agency
This is a chance to work in a multi-disciplinary team in one of London’s most successful direct/digital marketing agencies. Award winners, they have a fabulous client list, brilliant reputation and a people focussed culture. Plus new business success means they’re growing.
Account Director – The role
- You’ll be working on a fascinating FMCG account across varied markets and products in the UK and Europe.
- Confident and entrepreneurial in your approach, you’ll have a focus on building great relationships with your clients and leading digital strategies that are on brand and achieve business objectives.
- You’ll manage a great team, developing campaigns and challenging clients with innovative digital CRM programmes that engage customers.
Account Director – Skills and experience
- You’re an Account Director who’s used to working on fast paced business, have expertise in digital marketing and ideally experience working with data driven accounts in the FMCG sector.
- You’re a strategic thinker who enjoys big client challenges, is customer centric and fascinated by what drives behaviour.
- You enjoy working closely with clients, build great relationships and work with the client’s best interests at heart, even if this means challenging existing thinking. You’re also happy collaborating with other agencies.
- You inspire great creative work and your team really value your mentoring and motivational approach.
What’s on offer?
The opportunity to work on a high profile, award winning account within a highly reputed Direct/Digital Marketing Agency with excellent benefits, a competitive salary in state of the art offices.
This great Account Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in Account Handling roles, so if this Account Director role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs