Interim Digital Content Manager
Are you an operational digital content professional with a track record for delivery? Do you have extensive stakeholder management experience in a highly matrixed organisation? Then please read on!
You will ideally have a related degree and demonstrable experience working on content in the digital space across multiple geographies and multiple channels. You will have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) across all contexts and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources, as well as the ability to translate data insights for non-technical audiences.
You will also need:
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Thrives to be working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Keep abreast of trends and innovations in the digital space
- Expected to deliver complex projects including building relevant networks (internal/external) and coordinating and equipping these networks to enable programme delivery.
- Strong desire and track record to 'make a difference' and add value in the role.
- Personally flexible and consultative - able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
- Ability to set and follow processes and procedures with a high level of attention to detail, but flex these processes and procedures when the market or situation changes
- Ability to influence, challenge thinking and gain credibility with senior commercial leaders, across the business and with customers.
- Strong subject matter expertise required and ability to apply this in unchartered territory.
You will preferably come from a healthcare, pharmaceutical or other highly regulated environment and be a digital native. This is a contract role paying £320 per day for 6-12 months.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **