Leader Global Brand Management
PEOPLE WHO CAN
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
SABIC, headquartered in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make products on which the world has come to depend. At SABIC, we believe in using chemistry to power the ambitions of our customers, business partners, employees and societies we live in. We call this “CHEMISTRY THAT MATTERS™”.
In Europe, SABIC employs over 6,000 professionals and is running 6 world-scale production sites and 4 technology & innovation centers. We are present in almost every European country. Major locations within our broad network of innovation, production and marketing are: Teesside (UK), Cartagena (Spain), Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Geleen (Netherlands) Bergen op Zoom (The Netherlands) and Genk (Belgium). Based upon this strong fundament, we are a key producer of olefins, polyolefins, engineering thermoplastics resins, films and sheets.
Sabic is looking for a:
Leader Global Brand Management
Global Branding and Marketing Communications
This new organisation is part of the newly formed Corporate Affairs. The department brings together Brand Management, Marketing Communications and all Regional Communications teams to actively manage the reputation of SABIC across all relevant stakeholders and to lead the way in activating brand internally and externally to enable differentiating experiences for our customers and stakeholders across the organisation.
The Leader Global Brand Management, as part of a global team, will play a key leadership role in facilitating this both strategically and in terms of execution
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
- Lead global governance of SABIC Brand(s) including protection of reputation across all stakeholders and including all associated brand assets and intellectual property.
- Act as advisor to Senior Management (ExCom) and senior regional leadership with regard to brand management and issues related to brand reputation management globally.
- Lead development of SABIC brand strategy, positioning, image and defined reputation, identity and design, and content messaging platforms.
- Drive activation and implementation of SABIC brand strategy and embedding of the brand idea worldwide across all levels of the organization, especially activation within the senior leadership and in the businesses, markets and functions.
- Ensure and own governance of all content, messaging and visual design (all communications incl. digital, facility branding etc.) across all businesses and functions globally in accordance with defined brand strategy and positioning.
- Lead, maintain and evolve all SABIC global platforms enabling brand compliance across the entire organisation incl. SABIC Brand Space, SABIC Brand Centre, Visual, Content and collateral databases.
- Influence SBU strategies and objectives with reference to the SABIC Brand Strategy, ensuring all customer experience represent and enhance the intended brand positioning.
- Lead design and development of all global brand learning and development curriculum for SABIC Academy programs to support global talent and leadership development in brand.
- Lead and execute brand reputation tracking globally to measure the ROI, financial value and reputational value of SABIC brand across multiple target groups (SABIC relevant public, customers, influencers etc).
- Support “Employer of Choice” Branding programs worldwide together with HR and ensure alignment to overall corporate brand direction.
- Lead the development of annual Brand Plans & strategic Resource Plans (Objectives, KPIs, Budgets, FTE, Talent / TRP).
- Motivate, develop, attract and retain talent for Global Branding team.
- Undergraduate degree with specialization in marketing, advertising, marketing communication
- Seasoned professional with minimum 15 years experience in b2b/b2c brand management roles, with at least 5-10 years leadership experience across multiple geographic regions across a global matrix. Proven ability in managing global (corporate brands) covering multiple business models
- In addition solid business background with considerable experience in sales, marketing, business development areas.
- Proven experience in activating and executing corporate brand strategies into business processes and across the customer journey
- Highly specialised role from a functional pov, with very well developed strategic and analytical skills and proven leadership ability across a complex matrix where influence will need to be demonstrated amongst senior leadership without reporting authority.
- Inspiring leader and role model who empowers her/his team to contribute to SABIC’s overall goals and perform at the highest levels.
- Self-starter, comfortable working independently and in teams on project-based work in complex global matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative and conscientiously following through on all areas of responsibility.
For more information about this role you can contact: Ingrid Schellens, Recruiter on +31 (0)646103085. Discover more at www.sabic.com/careers
Please leave your resume behind via the Apply button.
Important notice: please be informed that a reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment is be part of our recruitment process. A Certificate of Good Conduct can be requested depending the level of the role in our organization and/or function, allowing us to request dependant of local regulations.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered!