International Brand Manager
International Brand Manager (UK, France and Ireland)
Would you like to work for one of the worldwide leaders with well-known premium brands on an international scale? Do you enjoy a warm, human culture of a solid and successful swiss family- owned company? Are you looking for a job in which you not only implement, but also help to carry things forward?
This successful family owned company is now looking for an International Brand Manager to join their growing team, you would be working in the UK, France, Ireland markets, acting as a marketing sparring partner for the team, identify market opportunities, develop market strategies and implement agreed initiatives/activities in order to achieve overall company’s market objectives.
Personality type is essential for this role, you would be required to work independently and work with people on an international scale. The core values they practice are pragmatism, honesty and openness, if you feel you have and can project these values that would be beneficial.
As International Brand Manager you will…
· Manage Products (incl. packaging) with close liaison with central marketing, manufacturing team and external partners
· Ensure brand identity and global brand guidelines by interacting with Group Brand Directors
· Regularly review brand performance against KPI’s set and suggest ways of improving the performance through new initiatives
· Report monthly competitor marketing activities and to obtain monthly key market information from the Country Managers
· Develop brand equity plans for each market and execute innovative, viable and channel specific in-store marketing tools for trade & consumer programs
You’ll thrive in this role if you have…
· 3-5 Years FMCG experience
· Bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or equivalent
· Can speak one language or more, especially French
· Flexibility to travel to other countries and around the UK
· Capability to reduce complexity and development of clear and simple plans & mobilization of resources to effectively achieve objectives
· Ability to establish direction and clear goals consistent with the company’s vision and strategy, be focused on key priorities by setting milestones
· Passion and enthusiasm for marketing
What the company can offer…
· Development opportunities
· International Role and brands with lifestyle – Character
· Company car
· Interesting challenge in a dynamic environment
· Lean structures
· Long term strategy of a privately run company
If you enjoy building strong personal relationships at various levels, strive for a creative and hands-on pragmatic approach, are an enthusiastic and a passionate marketer then apply now for this exciting opportunity!
Salary is negotiable for the right experience.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **