What you'll get up to
As a skilled marketer, you'll report directly in to our Managing Director, delivering marketing initiatives to increase awareness of us and our amazing work. We’re looking for someone with really strong copywriting skills and a proven track record of creating effective content.
We're looking to grow our marketing function to support our ambitious business growth plans. Specifically, you will:
- Develop content for our website and blog to drive traffic, keeping our website fresh, interesting and up-to-date
- Design and manage social media campaigns, using lots of channels to maximise engagement with our target audiences
- Submit our amazing work to as many awards as possible (and helping us to win!)
- Organise and manage regular events for clients and prospects
- Manage and create content for our monthly newsletter and other email campaigns
- Help to bring new tech into the business and work out what our opinions and messaging around it should be
- Carry out ongoing analysis of our marketing activity, including digital metrics, to make sure we're always meeting our targets
- You'll be working really closely with our Managing Director to develop our overall marketing and content strategy, as well as our amazing consultants and designers to create really engaging content.
We'd also ideally like you to:
- Have previous experience in a marketing or copywriting role, if possible within an agency/consultancy environment
- Have a genuine interest in all things digital and tech
- Understand how to engage with communities through social media
- Be super-organised and into the detail (if you hate typos and love ticking items off a to-list then we want to hear from you!)
A little bit about us…
We've been doing UX, service design, customer experience and digital transformation for ages, long before they became buzz words. We've grown from one person's vision for a UX agency in 2003... into a customer experience consultancy that helps world-leading brands innovate, transform and succeed in a digital world.
As a Webcredible you'll take ownership of your job - it's up to you to decide your career direction and we'll do whatever we can to make this happen. We're proud of our unique culture of collaboration, trust and empowerment.