This London based global health and research business is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their fast paced team.
The first pure Analyst hire in to the team, this role will shape the future of the analytics function and is a chance for someone to really make an impact on the various business areas.
The analyst will work with the marketing team and business sectors to grow revenue by converting data into actionable insights. They will measure the success of marketing efforts and well as discovering new opportunities and understanding emerging challenges.
As Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for analysis insights, reporting, identifying technology and process improvements and delivering innovative solutions to business problems. This is a highly collaborative role which will require liaising with and influencing of internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be required to display the following skills and experience:
- Practical experience of advanced analytics and data manipulation.
- Full understanding of defining, extracting, creating and analysing data.
- Ability to generate meaningful insights from data.
- SAS / SPSS or relevant statistical modelling tool desire
- SQL, across any database environment (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- Very strong Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, graphics) and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in web analytics measurement tools, such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field e.g. Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics or equivalent.
- Highly organised professional that pays strong attention to detail
- Effectively works with ambiguity.
- Highly organised professional with a strong attention to detail in their daily tasks.
- Hands on mentality, able to work in a matrix, able to manage diversity.
Mackenzie Jones Digital
About Mackenzie Jones Digital
Mackenzie Jones Digital works with businesses across the UK supporting with both interim and permanent requirements. We specialise in the following technical areas:
Social Media/ Community Management
We are always open to speaking with people operating in these areas who would like to discuss permanent or interim opportunities.