Senior Trade Marketing Manager
Are you a switched on, gregarious Trade Marketing specialist with a love of alcoholic drinks? Are you based in East Anglia? Do you already have strong relationships with the big 4 grocers and major ecommerce sites? Then please read on!
A leading drinks brand which prides itself with a strong British heritage is currently looking for a Senior Trade Marketing Manager to join its ever expanding team. This role is hugely important for the business and is high profile. My client is looking for an experienced interim to hold the fort whilst they recruit for the role permanently.
- Lead the marketing strategy development, planning and execution within grocery and ecommerce
- Full responsibility for multichannel shopper segmentation and touchpoint activation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with retailers, shoppers and trade including the big 4 grocers and major ecommerce partners
- To deliver positive growth rates through trade marketing campaigns
- Trade marketing experience including pricing, off-shelf and customer marketing
- A proven track record of developing and implementing Trade Marketing strategies
- Ability to analyse complex sales information
You will be required to spend days in the office to form strong relationships with the category and sales teams and then meet with retailers and bolster those relationships.
This is a 3-4 month interim role paying £250-300 per day depending on experience.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **