5 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Communications Analyst looking for a challenge in one of the world’s most prestigious pharmaceutical businesses? Are you a digital native with experience of SAP systems? If so we need to speak with you!
This programme is one of the largest ERP roll-outs in the world and the team are now 7 years through a 10 year programme. This role is a hugely important role supporting the team to deliver efficiently and effectively. Whilst this role is initially for 12 months, there are future opportunities within the business to develop and move teams. If you have the drive and experience to make this work, my client will support you to grow your career.
- Providing support with delivering communication around a large scale global ERP roll out
- Maintenance of all digital communication platforms including all content
- Ensure all communication materials are produced and delivered in line with the agreed timeline
- To strengthen and focus communication activities and plans
- A minimum of 1 year Finance global scale deployments
- An understanding of ERP systems
- Digital video experience
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Communications Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly