1 day left
- Full Time
Are you an ambitious, meticulous and positive Brand Manager? Do you have FMCG experience within the UK? Have you got a good understanding of the UK retail market? Then please read on!
My client is a global FMCG business with a reputation for leading products all over the world. Working on the UK team you will be responsible for the following:
- Co-ordinating account plans in close working with the Sales Controller
- In-store and shopper activation
- ECommerce support with major partners
- Delivery of packaging NPD project
- Activation of large campaign including social, web and retailer
- Full management of new product launch including ambassador activation
- Provide marketing support to category management team and link in with trade
- Delivery of a large sampling campaign to increase market share
- Run ratings and reviews programmes with assigned agencies
You will ideally have experience within FMCG in the UK and have strong project management experience ensuring you are always on top of project milestones and budgets. You will be positive, accountable and a have a good sense of humour. This is a challenging role that will help with brand turnaround and bring new life to an established brand.
Please note this is a contract role paying £220-250 per day depending on experience. This role required the above experience and you must be available immediately.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly