Brand Marketing Manager
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the brand internationally through all customer touch points to optimise brand preference and loyalty. Be the Brand Champion!
Details about the Client
LHA London has been providing high quality accommodation in London since 1940 and now have thirteen large hostels providing affordable accommodation for nearly 2000 people in the capital. Our residents are young, single people studying or working in London, and live with LHA either to undertake educational courses, or if working, to give themselves time to familiarise with London, to make friends and to decide whether or not to make more private and long term arrangements for housing.
Detailed Job Description
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the brand internationally through all customer touch points to optimise brand preference and loyalty. Responsible for leading key initiatives in the development of the brand and advising other areas in the best and most consistent application of the company visual identity.
- Brand Positioning and perception - lead category and brand positioning, working with Customer Design Team, to translate and establish chosen position and strategy in the market to ensure relevant and clearly differentiation and this positioning is accurately and consistently delivered across all key customer touch points that matter most in driving satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance - to colleagues, stakeholders and other agencies on matters of brand position. Work across business unit and cross-functionally to ensure key strategic investment projects and initiatives are fit-for-purpose and deliver customer experience aligned to the brand and customer strategy support on business strategy working with leads in that area.
- Marketing strategy and planning - manage the customer segmentation strategy, segment and customer proposition development and strategic marketing planning process for the business unit to support customer retention and market growth. Ensure go to market strategies and propositions for customers align and leverage brand plans. Strategies in place to ensure that sales and customer facing staff have the relevant and engaging content, information, tools and collateral to effectively drive strategic conversations. Develop annual marketing investment budget.
- Marketing Activity development - Initiate and create simple and effective marketing briefs (both online and offline) that create relevance to customer and differentia
The Brand Marketing Manager will come with the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a recognised qualification i.e. CIM, IDM
- International experience in Brand marketing and development, particularly in relation to brand positioning within a B2C environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing brand strategy and customer segmentation across different geographies
- A strategic thinker with the ability to identify long term vision in relation to business needs and translate into operational plans.
- Ability to build stakeholder relationship internally and externally.
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- In-depth knowledge of creative development and design.
- Extensive experience of working with external agencies in support of business and marketing objectives.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Able to manage multiple work streams and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Ability to create strong relationships with external business partners, sponsors and suppliers.
What's on offer
The successful candidate will be offered between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits depending on suitability
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13822344Z
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.