- Full Time
Database Manager. London £60K to £65K + car allowance + benefits including bonus
This household brand is looking for a Database Manager to join their growing CRM team.
Our client is a household name in retail that create exciting and inspiring marketing campaigns - and they need a Data Manager to ensure the database is in prime condition.
Database Manager – The role
You will be responsible for the database, ensuring data is up-to-date and in the best condition to maximise marketing effectiveness.
- Manage the customer data assets across internal and external platforms, ensuring the CRM and marketing team have access to accurate and legally compliant customer records
- Lead data driven initiatives to improve data capability across processes, technology and tools
- Manage the day to day performance of customer data operations to enable agile CRM, digital and analytics
- Collaborate with technical teams to implement developments on data platforms
- Help bring together a SCV, merging multiple data sources and feeds
- Ensure compliance with current and future legal regulations such as GDPR
Database Manager – experience required
Experience and understanding of database management within a CRM environment
Understanding and passion for all things data
Experience working with large and constantly changing data
Ability to work in a fast paced environment, where there are lots of changes and some complex technical projects in the pipeline
Strong communication skills – able to liaise with marketing, IT and technical stakeholders.
The salary for this Database Manager is between £60K and £65K plus car allowance, bonus and lovely benefits. Based London
This Database Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.