CRM and Planning Manager
CRM and Planning Manager – Bedfordshire (easily commutable from London)
Up to around £50K plus bonus, great pension and travel benefits!
If you have strong CRM planning or data planning experience and have been looking for a client side role then this is a great opportunity to join this well-known travel brand in a new CRM and Planning role.
CRM and Planning Manager – The role
This is a brand new role and you will -
- Manage the European CRM and data strategy for this travel client.
- Increase loyalty, engagement and purchase through the CRM programme.
- Leverage customer data and insights to personalise and optimise the customer experience.
- Create and manage a segmented and targeted, personalised multi-channel contact strategy to increase response.
- Work with data analysts, campaign management team, the wider marketing team and also manage external agencies.
CRM and Planning Manager – Experience and skills
- Substantial experience in CRM strategy or data strategy – either gained agency or in-house.
- Experience working on data driven direct marketing programmes across multiple channels.
- Experience of implementing CRM programmes into large organisations.
- Proven expertise in working with data and technology.
- You are a strong communicator who is passionate about data and CRM, and the work you produce. You are also able to think out of the box and enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The role could suit and CRM Planner or Data Planner from an agency or a client-side CRM Manager who has been immersed in CRM strategy.
Although the role is based in Bedford the train journey from Central London can be as fast as 25 minutes!
This travel company is offering great benefits and a salary of around £50K though there could be some flexibility here for the right person. They also offer an annual bonus, 25 days holiday, excellent pension and great travel benefits plus more……
This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in CRM and Data roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs