Data & CRM Planner
Data & CRM Planner, London up to £45K
With a passion for data, CRM and insight you will be looking to develop your CRM and data planning skills at a marketing agency where you will work on a range of clients.
Data & CRM Planner - Key responsibilities
Create CRM and data-driven strategies to a range of clients through:
- Creating data drive targeting strategies.
- CRM and customer engagement planning.
- Defining improving customer journeys.
- Writing of data briefs.
- Sourcing and buying data.
- Presenting of strategies and results to clients.
Data & CRM Planner - Skills and experience
- An understanding and passion for data
- The ability to translate data into actionable consumer insights to improve marketing communications.
- Multi-channel CRM or data planning skills gained within an integrated, direct marketing or CRM agency environment.
- Experience working on direct mail, email and sms strategies
- Experience or understanding of campaign management tools such as, FastStats, Alterian, UNICA or analytical tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience within automotive, retail or financial services would be beneficial but is not essential.
This is a lovely opportunity to further develop your data planning and CRM planning skills and experience at a marketing agency in Central London.You will have the chance to work on a range of clients in different sectors
The salary for this role is up to £45K plus benefits.
This great Data & CRM Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in data planning, data and CRM account handling jobs and campaign management roles, so if this role doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check out other roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs