3 days left
- Full Time
Data Analyst – Nottingham up to £32K
Retail client based role to deliver marketing data solutions using modelling and statistical analysis techniques.
Data Analyst - The role
This position involves working on many different data projects covering data analysis, data mining and data visualisation across social media, CRM and social media
- Using web analytics, social analytics and SQL you will enable the successful planning, delivery and measurement of marketing strategies
- Work closely with data planners to develop innovative solutions to client projects
Data Analyst - Skills and experience
- Experience in data analysis and insight within a marketing environment (ideally across CRM, digital and social)
- Technical analytical experience – to include SQL,
- Social analytics and web analytics experience – use of web analytics and social listening tools
- Passionate about using all types of customer data to uncover insight that drives data strategy
- A strategic thinker with strong communication skills
This exciting opportunity would really suit a Data Analyst who wants to work across social media, digital and CRM on a retail account. The salary is up to £32K
This great Data Analyst role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in Data roles within marketing, so even if this role isn't for you, I could well have one that's perfect for you. Visit http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs and send me your CV now.
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly