2 days left
- Full Time
Looking for an exciting career in travel?
First Class Holidays is a highly successful tour operator, specialising in holidays to Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand. We have been voted 'Best Tour Operator to Canada' 15 times at the British Annual Canada Awards and aim to provide the highest levels of service to our clients.
A Marketing Executive is required to join the Marketing & Product Team and the position is key in effectively managing the delivery of the company’s marketing strategy. The role will interface with the product team, in-house design and content team and sales teams to ensure that the company is presenting the brand and portfolio of product in an inspiring way in order to drive sales.
- Management and delivery of the marketing strategy
- Developing relationships and liasing with key partners and managing the delivery of agreed marketing campaigns
- Management of e-mail and social media marketing/campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on campaigns to management and partners
- Manage and maintain website content and development (both product & design)
- Creation of inspiring on-brand content
- Maintain the company image library
- Work with the in-house design team on creative requirements and within tight deadlines
- Monitoring and reporting on the activities of key competitors
- Checking and proofing content
- Communicating campaigns to the sales teams as required
- A proven track record of managing and delivering marketing campaigns on a number of platforms
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a track record of juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent copy writing skills with a good understanding of the English language
- Excellent Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Experience of In-Design
- Good interpersonal skills with a confident ability to communicate with a variety of people of all levels of seniority
- Self-motivated and have the initiative and ability to work independently whilst also being a strong team player
- A keen interest and experience of long-haul travel is preferred
Location Office based
Hours of work Monday – Friday : 9am to 5.45pm.
Annual Leave 25 days per year, plus all bank holidays
To Apply Please email your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter giving details of why you think you are suited to this role, your current salary and salary expectations
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly