Digital Marketing Manager
We have a unique opportunity for a commercially minded Website Marketing Manager to lead the website team at this expanding Business Service company, centrally located within the City of London. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered and managing the resourcing of the day-to-day operations of the team. They will be required to create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort. They'll be responsible for ensuring that the company website provides the best possible online experience for our clients and prospects, and will be focused on driving value for the business by leading their team to deliver our digital marketing strategy.
- You will drive the strategy of global website team, delivering outstanding performance in all digital marketing commitments.
- You will own the strategy for website content architecture and persuasion architecture in order to drive high value conversions via the website.
- You will be responsible for operationally managing the resourcing of your team, ensuring all major projects are resourced adequately and prioritised appropriately.
- Alongside your direct reports, you will be responsible for ensuring the adherence of strict governance/approval procedures and change control processes for website and will have responsibility for ensuring that these are abided by consistently.
- Your team will be accountable for overall website performance and integration with other platforms, such as Marketing Automation integration.
- You will be responsible for the creation of a strategic digital marketing roadmap which will help the organisation realise its 2020 vision.
- You will improve quality results by identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Complete performance reviews and appraisals for your team.
- Proven working experience as Marketing Manager or similar position in related field.
- Experience of people management.
- Experience of using Sitecore 8.1 and familiarity with associated analytics – you will be viewed within the team as a technical expert in this area.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and autonomously.
- Ability to explain complex topics to any audience. You must be able to talk in the language of technical developers and then switch to the language of business managers to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must be able to use insight and data to identify opportunities to optimise marketing opportunities and deliver revenue and/or improve profitability.
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Must be able to actively promote a culture of risk awareness across immediate team.
- Excellent business, commercial & supplier/agency management skills, management of budgets and ability to problem solve.
- Experience in Agile project management would prove beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong relationship building skills, and a flexible, can-do attitude are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with an excellent eye for detail.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Marketing Technologies and best practices.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.